Customer Care Centre
Your touch screen is blank?
• Ensure your machine is on at the wall.
• Ensure your machine is switched on at the device.
These MUST be done in the following sequence for the screen to turn on:
1. Turn machine on at the wall.
2. Turn the screen on (on button located at the side of the touch panel)
3. Turn the machine on at the switch located either on the side of the machine, inside the front panel (where toner is located) or under a flap next to tray one. (depending on your machine model).
It possible for your screen to stay blank if not done in this order.
Your machine has an error code starting with ‘C-_______?
Turn your machine off at the wall/powerpoint, wait 10 seconds and switch back on.
If that doesn’t work…..
1. Turn machine off at the machine switch located either inside the front cover of your machine (where toner is inserted) or under a flap next to tray one.
2. Find the ‘Utility/Counter’ button on the machine key pad. Hold this button down whilst you turn the machine back on at the same switch. Note: Keep your finger on this button until you see a black dot in the corner of the machine screen. Once you see that dot you can release your finger off the button.
3. A trouble reset screen will appear with an ‘ok’ button on screen.
4. Turn the machine back off at previous switch, wait around 10 seconds and switch back on.
You need a new Print Driver for your machine?
• Konica Minolta devices download new drivers off – http://solutions.konicaminolta.com.au/support/drivers.cfm?
• Kyocera Mita devices download new drivers off - http://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.com.au/support/Pages/DownloadCentre.aspx
• Fuji Xerox devices download new drivers off –
• Hewlett Packard devices download new drivers off -